Monday, March 9, 2015

Baby's First Community Challenge

So I promised myself, and other people, that I would participate on forums...so I am...

Anyway, I'm very late to starting the Character Challenge on PolyCount, which is a 2-month long event that started in February but I will try to work out a bust of the warrior concept for the month of March.

This is the concept: http://marko-djurdjevic.deviantart.com/art/Sword-of-jehammed-Final-485545969
Some kind of post-apocalyptic looking warrior dude...with a mishmash of fabric and weapon themes...but I'm not judging! I am modeling it regardless! (also the concept artist is pretty kickass)

Progress in the last few days - lots to do.




Also I'm totally using Jason Momoa as a reference for this guy, he could so be that concept dude :D

No comments:

Post a Comment